Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm too buzzed and busy to write, and yet here I am.

My beautiful little girl is scooting herself about on the floor, intermittently squealing and talking and blowing hilarious raspberries. I love it.

I don't know that I have a lot to say, but I feel compelled to write anyway.

I can't stand being as big as I am. I've hardly eaten anything today and I feel okay. That's strange. Dinner has yet to come, but I'm not hungry. I'll gladly prepare dinner for everyone else, but... honestly, I have no desire to put a single bit of anything in my mouth unless it's water, alcohol or a certain someone's special parts.

Okay, TMI. It's my fucking blog, bitches. ;) I love you all.

Anyway...

I do have to go to do the dinner thing and finish laundry and to make the bed and take care of the girls and finish the dishes... Oh, and that's only 1/3 of the things that I had wanted to do today. But yes... Pointless post ended.

As my once iconic (in the Blogosphere) tattoo states, Stay Lovely, my darlings.

As always,

P.D.

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe you got that tattoo :) Stay lovely, you wonderful person

    Love, Della/Emily

    ReplyDelete