Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Crushed Red Pepper and Down FOUR Pounds... w00t!

So as of two days ago, I've decided to put a metric shit ton of crushed red pepper on at least one meal every day. Works out well because I like spicy things anyway, but the main point is to boost the ol' metabolism a little. Give the Topa a little help (like it needs any!).

Speaking of that very thing... Two days ago, I weighed 176.something-or-other. Post-miniature-binge of roasted Brussels sprouts and two thin (but baked, not fried) pork chops. Okay. So I hated that number, obviously. I decided not to weigh the next day, but to try my damnedest to reverse the damage.

Today? 172.8. SWEET! I love how a number can trick my mind into thinking I see a difference in the fucking mirror, too. That's just downright hilarious.

When I get down to 165, maybe I'll post a picture. I do know that as soon as I start my INSANITY workout in earnest, I'll be posting photos weekly to track my progress.

Anyway... Guess I should get to work for the day. Love you, lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment